Friday, January 31, 2014

Extra Money I Made Online in January

I've always considered making money online just to be a hobby but recently things have started getting rougher financially (and I am living with my parents right now helping take care of my really sick mom so I can't really work outside the home and I don't seem qualified for most of the work from home jobs I come across) so I've decided to try to make at least $10 a day online. I didn't start trying to do this until around the 14th of this month and so far I'd say I only met my goal about half of the time, but that's better than nothing. $10 a day certainly isn't enough to live on but as of right now since I'm staying with my mom I don't really need a ton of money and if I could manage to make $300 a month that would help a lot.

Now, earning $10 a day and getting paid $10 a day are two different things. lol. Some sites pay you right away and some can take several weeks. On this blog I've always only posted what I've actually been paid (either to my paypal, bank, or check) and as far as these income reports go that is still what I'm going to report. Although I may start mentioning what I've earned too (I'm obviously going to do it in this post but I don't know if I'll do it regularly or not).

So let's get on with it. =) Here's what I've actually been paid this month...

Yahoo Contributor Network (Get paid to write articles.)  -  $1.85 (This is residual income.)
Post Loop (Get paid to post on forums.)  -  $7.75
Paid View Point (Get paid for taking small surveys.)  -  $15.03
Jingit (Get paid to watch ads.)  -  $0.30
QuickRewards.net (Get paid to do surveys, click ads, etc.)  -  $2.60
Pinecone Research (Get $3 for every survey.)  -  $9.00 (They are taking sign ups again!)
mTurk (Get paid to do small tasks.)  -  $56.00
App Trailers / App Redeem (Apps that pay you to watch videos.)  -  $1.50
Qmee (Get paid to search.)  -  $2.60
Neobux (Get paid to click ads, do small tasks, etc.)  -  $0.26 (Explained below)

Total amount of cash comes to $96.89! Not too bad. =)

Amazon cards

Swagbucks (Get paid to search, do surveys, etc.)  -  $10.00 Amazon
Darwin's Data (Get paid to take legal surveys. Sort of like being an online juror.)  -  $25.00 Amazon card
mPoints (Reward program used by several different apps.)  -  $4.00 Amazon
InstaGC (Get paid to click ads, do surveys, etc.)  -  $2.00 Amazon

Total amount of amazon credit comes to $41.00.

Google Play Store Credit

Google Rewards App (Pays you to take small surveys.)  -  $2.25 Google Play store credit.

So I've also been keeping track of how much I make each day. Like I said above, my goal is $10 a day. I don't always meet that though but I'm working on it. Most of the money is coming from mTurk but I might try getting into content writing soon. I have accounts on several different sites but I just hate writing about stuff I don't care about. lol. But we'll see...

Anyway so far since January 14 till Today (about half a month) I've managed to earn $114.59 which averages out to about $8.18 a day. I'm not meeting my goal but that is a lot better than the $20-$60 a month that I usually make. lol

Anyway, I mentioned that I made $0.26 from neobux. I've known about neobux for years but never bothered with it until I started seeing people say they make good money from rented referrals. Now, I refuse to use any of my out of pocket money on anything, so I made an account a while back and kept clicking on ads until I had enough to rent some referrals and so on and I didn't redeem anything until this month. I had $5.26 in my account so I withdraw that (it wouldn't let me pick how much to withdraw so I had to withdraw it all) and then I put $5 back into my account and bought 20 referrals. You still have to log in every day and do your own clicks (or you don't get any of the money from the referrals) but that only takes a few minutes so it isn't a big deal. But because I used $5 I earned to rent referrals, I don't consider that profit. So that is why I just listed $0.26. Anyway, the past 3 days I've made about $0.20 every day. If that keeps up that will be about $6 a month (but some of that will be used to rent referrals again). But anyway, sometimes referrals don't click and some people say they aren't even real people (they're bots). I don't know. All I know is I like to experiment so I'm taking my time and seeing where this goes. =)

Also, new updates about bubblews. You may remember me writing about how they scammed me a while back. Well, I was talking to someone about them the other day which led me to google to see if people are still complaining about not getting paid (and they are). But I came across a petition someone had started about not getting paid. I decided to go ahead and sign it (not actually expecting anything to happen) but the next day I got an e-mail from paypal saying bubblews had sent me an e-check for the exact amount they owed me ($25.01). Now, the check won't actually go through for a few more days and I've heard tons of complaints about checks from them bouncing. So we'll see what happens. It would be pretty amusing if I actually get paid SEVEN MONTHS LATER. lol. (I also mentioned all of this on my original post about them which is located here.)

And I've mentioned this before but I'm going to mention it again because I think it's awesome...but if you use swagbucks and you have a smartphone or tablet you should download the SBTV app and let it run for a few hours while you do something else and you'll get 50 swagbucks a day. There is more info about that here.

Not a bad start for the new year. How about you guys? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...