Sunday, January 19, 2014

Get 50 Swagbucks a Day With SBTV App

***Updates Below***

I haven't been using swagbucks all that much until recently. I tend to get burnt out on signing up for offers and doing surveys and stuff like that. But I recently found out that they have an app for smartphones and tablets called SBTV. I gotta tell ya, I LOVE this app.

All you have to do is open it up every day, let it play videos on it's own (seriously, you don't even have to watch them) and once you've earned 50 points it will stop on it's own. It's a really easy and pretty much completely passive way to earn swagbucks.

As of right now, $25 paypal is about 2,500 points. But if you are okay with getting amazon gift cards you can get $5 cards for 450 points. That isn't bad at all. =)

Okay, now I'm going to mention another app they have even though it is no where near as good as SBTV. It's called EntertaiNow and it really, really sucks. It also plays videos and as of right now you can get up to 40 points a day...assuming you can get it to work, that is. I tried it on my tablet and my phone and it freezes and crashes really often. And as far as I can tell, it as passive as SBTV. Every so often after a video finishes playing, a blank screen will pop up with an X in the corner and you have to click the X to get it to play the next video. Sometimes several videos will play without that happening. Sometimes it happens after every single one. Needless to say, that combined with the freezing and crashing made me uninstall it. But you can try it out if you like. You might have better luck than me.

If you'd like to sign up for swagbucks please use my referral link here. But as always, if you'd rather not be a referral you can just go to swagbucks.com and sign up.

----- *** Update 1 *** ----

They've recently updated the Entertainow app so it runs much smoother but I've noticed that both apps sometimes run completely on their own and sometimes these blank screens with the X on them will show up a lot and you have to click the X to continue. So these apps are no longer as passive as they were but you can still let them run and just come by and check them every so often to make sure they haven't stopped. It's still really easy money and now that the Entertainow app is working for me I'm getting about 90 swagbucks a day which is equal to $0.90.

---- *** Update 2 *** ----

Apparently they've decided to change the amount of swagbucks you can get on each app every day. One day I made 110 swagbucks but the last few days or so I've only made 70. This sucks but it's better than nothing. I assume they're doing this because not enough people are doing the surveys, offers, etc. but I don't plan on doing that stuff either. The problem with doing offers and stuff like that is that most sites that pay you for that stuff all have the SAME offers. And you can only do them once. So for someone like me that uses multiple sites, it's just too much of a hassle. But for someone that only uses a few sites, it is probably worth it. Oh well...I'll do my best to keep this updated but swagbucks keeps changing things pretty often.

---- *** Update 3 *** ----

There are now 4 swagbucks apps you can run (they all basically work the same). SBTV, EntertaiNow (both mentioned above) and 2 newer ones, Sportly.tv and Movie.Cli.ps. You just start them up and let them play videos and they'll run completely by themselves except for the occasional ad that gets stuck that you have to tap out of or something. They'll let you know when you've reached the amount of points you can earn on each one and then you can exit out of the app and start another one or just do something else. With all 4 of these combined I have been making between $1.50-$2.00 a day lately. Last month (July 2014) I made $75 just using these apps alone! That's pretty cool if you ask me. I highly recommend swagbucks if you can use these apps on a smart phone or tablet.

You might also be interested in another app that works the same way except you can run it on up to 5 devices 24/7 if you want. It's called Perk TV. Click here to learn more.

---- *** Update 4 *** ----

There are 6 apps now. On top of the ones already mentioned, now there is also Lifestyle.tv and Indymusic. But swagbucks has lowered the limit of the amount of points you can get for each app to about 18 points each a day which comes about to about $1.08 a day. You can still make money doing other things on swagbucks but lets face it, most people want that passive income. Speaking of which, they've also started implementing ads where you have to click an X to get out of it to make the videos keep playing. They're doing this to ensure that users are actually paying attention, however, the last few days they have seriously gone overboard with it to the point that on some apps it has been happening literally with every single ad. Obviously this pissed a lot of people off and combined with the lower point caps, many people have been saying they're going to stop using swagbucks all together. I don't know if they really will or not though.

I'm going to keep using them because some money is still better than none and as far as the ads with the X go, this is something that happens on swagbucks sometimes but it rarely lasts more than a few days. In fact while I was running the apps today it hardly happened at all. Plus, as you can see I've made 4 updates to this page (and that isn't even all the changes that have happened, I can't keep up with them all) so they are changing things all the time so hopefully things will change again for the better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my friend. I've read some of your blog post especially the appbank. I haven't receive anything from them anymore. Maybe I could try this swagbucks. I hope we could help each other out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been a long time since I made anything on appbank and I'm pretty sure they've gone out of business. Swagbucks is great. I think you'll like them. If you have a smartphone or tablet I highly recommend downloading the SBTV app.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...