Friday, February 28, 2014

Extra Money I Made Online in February

Well I definitely didn't meet my goal of $300 this month. Lots of stuff got in the way...my mom's been sick, I've been sick, my car broke down...it's just been a crappy month. But I still didn't do too bad...

Swagbucks (Get paid to search, watch videos, etc.)  -  $25.00
Jingit (Get paid to watch video ads.)  -  $0.10
Quickrewards.net (Get paid to click ads, do surveys, etc.)  -  $0.26
Pinecone Research (Get $3 for every survey you take.)  -  $6.00
mTurk (Doing small tasks or micro jobs.)  -  $44.15
App Redeem/App Trailers (Apps that pay you to watch videos.)  -  $1.00
Qmee (A browser extension that pays you to search.)  -  $2.32
Enrollapp.com (Pays you to take small website testing jobs.)  -  $1.10
ChatAbout (Pays you to post on their site and talk to others.)  -  $5.00
MintVine (Pays you to take surveys.)  -  $10.00
Bubblews (This site is NOT recommended, see explanation below.)  -  $25.01
InnoPoll (Pays you to take surveys.)  -  $2.00
Neobux (Paid to click ads.)  -  $0.80 (Cashed out $5.80, put $5 back in for referrals.)

So I made $122.74 this month. Not bad. Better than usual. Although $25.01 of that came from Bubblews. I wrote a post the other day about how I signed a petition that I just happened to come across and the next day they had paid me. It only took 7 MONTHS and a PETITION to get paid lol...but oh well...you can see the original post (with updates and everything) here if you're interested. But I do not recommend them.

And here is the other stuff I got...

Amazon gift cards
mPoints (A program used by several different apps that rewards you for using the apps.)  -  $1.00
InstaGC.com (Get paid to click ads, do surveys, etc.)  -  $1.00

Total amazon gift cards $2.00.

Stuff
HitPredictor (Gives you points for reviewing music.)  -  A black eyeliner from Sephora.

Google Play Store Credit
Google Rewards app (Pays you to take small surveys.)  -  $3.50

I'm still loving the Swagbucks apps. They get me 90 swagbucks a day and its almost completely passive. At first they were totally passive but now sometimes they freeze up and you have to click the X to get them going again. It's annoying but oh well. I'll put up with it for an extra $25 a month.

My neobux experiment is still going on. I cashed out $5.91 but with paypal fees it came down to $5.80 but I put $5.00 back in my account to buy 25 rented referrals. I already have 20 referrals but some of them are about to expire but as of right now I have 45 referrals. I know $5.00 is a lot to reinvest especially when I only kept $0.80 as profit but I'm curious to see how much I can really make if I build my referrals up. I didn't put any money into this from my own pocket, so I'm okay reinvesting some of it since it's money I wouldn't have had anyway. That's like someone saying I'll give you this $10 but you have to give me $9 back...I'd do it cause I'd rather have $1 than no dollar at all. lol. Last month I kept $0.26 as profit and this month $0.80. So we'll see how things go...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...