Monday, February 3, 2014

Get Paid to Chat with ChatAbout

***Update: 11/7/2014:  I no longer recommend this site. They constantly have the same exact problem where people can't log in (you try and then you just get redirected back to the main page). This happens all the time. Not just to me, people complain about it constantly. They'll fix it for a while then it happens again and it's been going on for MONTHS. I recently tried to cash out for $5 (after they lowered the points for that back down to 500) but I had 780 points. I didn't get my payment AND my points went completely to zero and then that nasty problem of suddenly not being able to log in happened again.

As of writing this I haven't contacted them about it and I don't think I'm going to either. Clearly they just absolutely can't get their shit together and unfortunately, with the holidays coming up I'm just not in the mood to bother fighting for a measly $5.00. I'm going to let this go and just not bother with the site anymore. I'm leaving this post up for informational purposes only.***

ChatAbout is a new site that gives you points for posting on their site about various topics, news events, and questions and answers. They also have a bonus section where you can get points for taking the daily poll, watching videos, signing up for offers, and doing surveys.

Personally I have just been answering questions, taking the daily poll, and sometimes watching a few videos. I would do the offers and surveys but I get burnt out on surveys pretty easy.

Anyway, 500 points is worth $5 paypal or you can get a $5 Amazon card. They have some other items you can get as well.

Anyway, I just redeemed my points yesterday and I got my payment today. =)



Have you tried ChatAbout yet? What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. hi kristy, how long did it take you to reach 500 points?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure exactly how long it took because I didn't keep track, but it wasn't very long. There were a lot of days I completely forgot to log in and do anything on there so it probably took me a little longer than most. But people have been discussing that on there and most people seem to be saying it takes them around 10 days or so to reach 500 points. It depends on how much you do on there, really. Personally I just do the daily poll for 5 points and then answer questions in the Q and A section and that's pretty much it. I don't really comment on the news articles and I haven't done any of the surveys or sign up offers at all.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...