Friday, February 21, 2014

Get Paid to Take Surveys with MintVine

So a while back I signed up for MintVine.com, a site that gives you points for taking surveys and answering small polls. Once you have 1,000 points you can redeem them for $10.00.

When you first sign up (like with most survey sites) there are a ton of "profile" surveys you can complete. This helps them target the surveys to the most appropriate people. A lot of sites don't compensate you for those types of surveys but MintVine will give you points for those surveys, which is great because it helps you rack up points and reach your first payment quicker.

But of course it's still a survey site and like most survey sites (except Pinecone Research), you'll still get that stupid "Sorry, you don't qualify for this survey" message sometimes when trying to take a survey. Another negative is that they make you wait 2 weeks after reaching 1,000 points so they can "verify" your points to make sure you didn't scam them somehow and THEN you can redeem and it takes a few more days from that point to get paid. But they are legit and they do pay. I just got my first payment from them.


They do have a referral program so if you decide to join please click here and use my referral link, but as always if you'd rather not be a referral you can go to mintvine.com.

Have you guys used MintVine? If so how do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I love Mintvine. they don't give out a lot of surveys? but recently I received 2 $30 opportunities for market studies, about 1 hour of my time online.. I wish I had a few more sites that offered home testing and 'special' studies online.

    I hate the delay in payments as well but a lot of sites seem to do that.. I use one called quickrewards.net and they pay you 24 hours, no limits need to be achieved... May want to give them a look.

    : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...