Monday, March 31, 2014

Extra Money I Made Online in March

It's been a crazy month so I didn't get to do a whole lot online this month but here we go...

Instant Cash Sweepstakes (Win money by taking small polls.)  -  $2.01
Swagbucks (Get paid to watch videos, do surveys, etc.)  -  $25.00
Yahoo Contributor Network (Get paid to write articles.)  -  $1.98 (This is residual for a handful of articles.)
Jingit (Get paid to watch video ads.)  -  $0.20
QuickRewards.net (Get paid to do surveys, click ads, etc. No minimum cashout limit.)  -  $0.23
Pinecone Research (Get $3 for every survey you take.)  -  $12.00
mTurk (Get paid to do microjobs.)  -  $7.80
App Trailers/App Redeem (Apps that pay you to watch videos.)  -  $0.50
Qmee (A browser extension that pays you for searching.)  -  $0.28
Sponsored Tweets (Get paid to tweet ads.)  -  $1.00
PollBuzzer (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $1.00
Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $21.64 (This is all from the referral program.)
InnoPoll (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $2.00
Teckler (Get paid residual income for posting articles, pictures, etc.)  -  $1.23

So the total amount of money I made this month is $76.87.

Amazon Gift Cards
mPoints (A rewards program used by several different apps.)  -  $1.00
Bing.com (Bing gives you points for using their search engine.)  -  $3.00
InstaGC (Get paid to click ads, do surveys, etc.)  -  $3.00
ChatAbout (Get paid to post on their site.)  -  $5.00

So the total amount of amazon credits I got comes to $12.00.

Google Play Store Credit
Google Rewards App (Pays you to take small polls.)  -  $1.84

Stuff I Got
I got a full size Tone body wash from BzzAgent.

Not a bad month considering I was pretty busy doing other stuff. Qmee seems to have really decreased the amount of ads I'm getting to click on when I search, so that sucks. I don't know if their idea isn't working out as well as they had hoped or what, but I still got a little from them this month so that's better than nothing.

Swagbucks has changed their apps (SBTV and EntertainNow) so that the amount of swagbucks you get varies from day to day but most of them time I get about 80 (from both combined). Before they made this change I was getting 90 so that's only about a 10 cent difference so that isn't too bad.

I'm in the process of checking out the PerkTV app from perk.com. Perk is a site that pays you to watch ads, search, etc. and their app is very similar to the Swagbucks apps. You basically just open it up and let videos play. 5,000 points will get you a $5.00 gift card. I haven't been paid yet but I'm getting pretty close to 5,000 points so I should be soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...