Sunday, March 2, 2014

Get Paid to Write Articles for Teckler

***UPDATE: 10/15/2014: Teckler has shut down.***

Teckler is a revenue sharing site that pays people for articles, videos and photos. So basically you can post pretty much anything you want. You can post short articles, long articles, pictures, etc.

You won't make much there. In fact, I really just use the site to post my artwork but every now and then I'll post a small article with a link to something else I've written. Some people probably make more but personally I just don't feel like it's worth putting a ton of effort into it. But as with any revenue sharing site, the more traffic you get, the more money you'll make.

The good thing about Teckler is that you only have to have $0.50 to get paid. A low cash out limit is something I always consider when deciding to use any kind of site. I logged in the other day (I hadn't been on the site in a while) and saw that I had over a dollar, so I requested payment and was paid a few days later.


Have you used Teckler? What do you think of it? If you're interested in signing up just go to teckler.com.

2 comments:

  1. I started using teckler back in January and posted around 20 articles or so back then. I used to earn around 3-5 cents per day. However nowadays when i post articles I earn less than a cent a day. I tried countering by writing more articles, each article being atleast over 300 words in length, but in avail.

    What are your current thoughts on teckler, would like to hear them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't posted anything on there in a long time. I finally logged back in the other day and I have only earned one cent since I cashed out last. I might try posting some new stuff on there soon to see how I do but I think the site just doesn't really get enough traffic anymore for it to be a good earner. But another problem I noticed (and I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or not) but I had a hell of a time trying to get to the earnings page. I use Chrome as my browser but I tried Firefox and IE and it wouldn't work in those either and the only way I was able to finally get to the earnings page was to use their mobile site....so yeah, that's been an issue for me. I don't know about anyone else though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...