Saturday, May 31, 2014

Extra Money I Made Online In May

Time for my monthly income report. I think I did pretty well this month. Lets find out...

Swagbucks (Get paid to watch videos on their apps, do surveys, etc.)  -  $25.00 (The apps are pretty much completely passive.)
Yahoo Contributor Network (Get paid for writing articles.)  -  $2.41 (This is residual for a handful of articles.)
Hubpages (Get paid for writing articles. Revenue sharing site.)  -  $50.09 (This is my first payment from them. See more below.)
PostLoop (Get paid to post on forums.)  -  $8.19
Jingit (Get paid to watch video ads.)  -  $0.15
Pinecone Research (Get $3 for every survey you do.)  -  $9.00
Qmee (A browser extension that pays you to search. No minimum cash out.)  -  $0.29
PaidViewPoint (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $15.20

So I made a total of $108.35. Not too shabby. =) 

Amazon gift cards
mPoints (A rewards program used by several different apps.)  -  $3.00
InstaGC (Get paid to sign up for offers, do surveys, etc.)  -  $1.00

Google Play Credit
Google Rewards app (Get paid to answer small polls.)  -  $1.09

Stuff
BzzAgent - Special K bites, Coppertone sunscreen, Chips from Kroger's (all to be reviewed soon!)
Influenster - Tons of stuff that I'm not gonna list again here but it's in my last post. =)

So I've had an account with Hubpages for years and at one point I had about 20 articles there and was making about $5 a month which wasn't too bad consider that I hadn't put much effort into it. But then all the google changes happened and things went downhill. I deleted some of my articles (now I'm down to about 11) and kept saying I'd work on my account but I haven't done anything so far but I continued to earn about $0.50 a month and after having that account for a few years (I don't even know how long lol) I finally hit $50 and got my first payment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...