Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Influenster Box

So if you aren't familiar with Influenster, it's similar to BzzAgent and Smiley360. You sign up and if they have a mission that matches your interests they'll send you some stuff to try out. I just got a huge box of stuff from Influenster just in time for summer. =)

I got a packet of Blue Diamond Blueberry flavored Almonds which I didn't even know where a thing! They were absolutely delicious. They're rich in vitamin E and a whole packet is only 230 calories. I've been trying to eat healthier so these couldn't have come at a better time.

I also got three packets of The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N' Full Shake meal replacement shakes. I got 3 flavors (fresh berries, Swiss chocolate, and French vanilla). They have 14 grams of protein per serving, 5 grams of fiber and tons of vitamins and minerals too. I didn't expect them to be very good cause lets face it, protein shakes usually taste like dirt but these are actually really good. Especially the chocolate one. =)

They also sent me a 20 oz JAXX BAP free shaker cup to mix it all up in. This thing is pretty cool. And I love that it's easy to clean and even comes with this neat little thing in it to help keep everything mixed up.

And some Profoot Triad Orthotic shoe inserts. I'm really glad I got these. I've been planning to get out and walk more this summer but I have flat feet but it hadn't even occurred to be to get some inserts. My dad and I have been gathering firewood (we try to gather a little each day up until the fall so we'll have plenty for winter) and I've been using these inserts the last few days and I've noticed my feet have felt a lot better!

And they sent a Profoot Pedi-rock to help remove the rough skin and calluses from my feet so my feet will look nice while I'm hanging out at the pool. This thing actually works really well and when you're done with it just rinse it off, let it air dry and you're good to go. =)

And my favorite item yet...a bottle of Aqua Spa Lavender and Chamomile body creme. This lotion feels and smells amazing. It is really thick (in a good way) and not at all greasy like so many lotions are. I've been using this stuff like crazy.

This box was awesome and had a ton of awesome stuff in it to help me enjoy summer. I'm so glad they sent me one!

(Disclaimer:  I got to try all these things for free in exchange for giving my opinions of them. All opinions expressed here are entirely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...