Saturday, June 7, 2014

Review of Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen

So I recently got to try out Coppertone ClearlySheer for Sunny Days sunscreen through BzzAgent. If you aren't familiar with BzzAgent, they send you products to try for free and all you have to do is give your honest opinion about them.

So anyway, I really couldn't have gotten this kit at a better time. I've been making it a point to spend more time outside cause every summer I tell myself I'm going to do just that and I never do. But this summer I've been swimming and hiking and stuff and it's been a lot of fun. So anyway, I've been using this stuff just about every day since I got it.

It says it won't cause breakouts and I have to say that seems to be true. I have always had horrible issues with acne but so far I haven't had any issues with breakouts since I've been using this stuff. I also love that it doesn't feel nasty and greasy and it is easily absorbed by the skin.

I've also always hated the smell of sunscreen. I can't say this stuff doesn't have a sunscreen smell to it at all, but it smells much better than your typical sunscreen so that's pretty awesome. 

And most important of all, it works. It's SPF 30 and I haven't gotten sunburned once! =) Just remember to reapply every 80 minutes or after swimming.

Have any of you tried this sunscreen yet? If so what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...