Friday, July 18, 2014

Extra Money I Made Online In June

It's that time again. I have been having a great summer so far! I have been slacking off because I've been spending so much time outdoors hiking and swimming and stuff. I hope you guys are having a great summer too. But lets jump right in....

Swagbucks (Get paid to watch videos on their app, do surveys on their site, etc.)  -  $25.00 (This is mostly passive income. See below.)
Yahoo Contributor Network (Get paid for writing articles.)  -  $2.92 (This is passive income for me for a handful of articles.)
PostLoop (Get paid to post on forums.)  -  $5.16
Jingit (Get paid to watch video ads.)  -  $0.30
Quickrewards.net (Get paid to take surveys, etc. No minimum cashout.)  -  $0.16
Pinecone Research (Get $3 for every survey you do.)  -  $12.00
mTurk (Do small tasks or micro jobs.)  -  $2.73
Qmee (A browser extension that pays you to search. No minimum cashout.)  -  $1.22
Sponsored Tweets (Get paid to tweet ads. Will be shutting down soon.)  -  $3.00
Social Spark (Get paid to blog, also shutting down soon.)  -  $28.53
Innopoll.com (Get paid to take surveys.)  -  $2.00

So I made $83.02 this month. Could have done better but like I said, it's summer and I've been having too much fun. =)

Amazon gift cards
mPoints (A rewards program used by several apps.)  -  $2.00 amazon
Perk (Get paid to run videos on your smart phone or tablet.)  -  $10.00 amazon
AppOptix (An app you run in the background on your phone.)  -  $10.00 amazon

So I made $22.00 in amazon gift cards. Not too shabby!

Google play store credit
Google Rewards App (Pays you to take small surveys.)  -  $1.14 Google credit

So I'm pleased to say that Perk has really improved their PerkTV app! I don't know what they did but it's finally running really well on both my phone and tablet. It isn't freezing and getting stuck on ads constantly. Let's just hope this lasts. I still don't trust it enough to run out and buy another device to start "farming" as other people are...but maybe later if things keep going well.

Swagbucks is still awesome! Still my best and easiest earner. I only do the apps and it's pretty much completely passive except for keeping an eye on the apps every so often to make sure they haven't gotten stuck on an ad or something. But other than that it's the easiest money I've ever made.

The App Optix app is really great. I downloaded it a while back and completely forgot about it. It just runs in the background and gathers info about your phone (but nothing personal) and gives you points and once you have 300 you get a $10 amazon gift card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...